Enjoy this spring weather, and mix it up this week by taking the kids to check out a Northwest Arkansas park you’ve never seen before. Below is list of some local parks and reviews and highlights of each one.
Our Early Childhood Editor April Wallace did all the hard work (somebody’s got to do it!) of scoping out some of the best local parks so she could give you the scoop.
Click on the name of any park below for a detailed review:
- Gulley Park, Fayetteville
- Wilson Park, Fayetteville (the one with the castle!)
- Kessler Mountain Regional Park, Fayetteville
- Randal Tyson Park, Springdale
- Runway Bike Park, Springdale
- C.L. “Charlie” and Willie George Park, Springdale
- Shaw Family Park, Springdale/Elm Springs
- Atalanta Park, Rogers
- Cambridge Park, Rogers
- Railyard Park, Rogers
- Dave Peel Park, Bentonville
- Orchards Park, Bentonville
- Osage Park, Bentonville
- Park Springs, Bentonville
What’s your favorite park? Leave a comment on this post to share your own review with local mamas!