Today we’re talking traditions!
We’d love for you to join us for our Thursday morning radio chat on Magic 107.9 with hosts Jennifer Irwin and Guy Westmoland. This one will be all about the traditions we enjoy around the holidays. We’d love to hear yours!
We’ll be there from about 7:40 a.m. until around 9 a.m. You can listen to the radio live on your computer by clicking HERE or on the graphic on the right.
Call in to the show because we’d love to hear your thoughts about what specific traditions and activities your families participate in around the holidays. We’ll even use some of the comments from recent giveaways. You mamas had some great tradition ideas that others might want to start this year!
One tradition around the holidays is tipping those people in our lives who provide a service or take care of our kids. We dug up some “tips for tipping” and will share them today. We also thought we’d talk about some “sticky situations” at the holidays. We’ll chat about a few of these questions:
- Should I tip my hair stylist if I tip generously all year?
- When is a gift more appropriate (rather than a tip)?
- Do Southerners really tip less?
- Teaching kids about gratefulness.
- What if someone gives me a gift, but I don’t have one to give back?
- Here’s a recent devotion published about “tips for tippers”. Click HERE to read it.
We also did some research on how traditions help build “family identity” and how that’s important for keeping kids out of trouble.
We’d love for you to join us!