If you LOVE the movie Legally Blonde as much as we do, you’ll be pumped to know that this week we’re giving away FOUR tickets to see Legally Blonde The Musical on stage at Walton Arts Center on October 14, 2022. Use the tickets for an awesome girls night out or double date with your sweetie or take your older kids. So many options! (The show is recommended for ages 10 and up.)
Here’s a quick sneak peek at the show:
ABOUT THE SHOW:
OMG, you guys! Legally Blonde The Musical is coming to Northwest Arkansas!
Fabulously fun and international-award-winning Legally Blonde The Musical is the ultimate Broadway tribute to girl power! Based on the beloved movie, the story follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, sexism, snobbery and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. Legally Blonde The Musical will take you from the sorority house to the halls of justice with Broadway’s brightest new heroine and, of course, her chihuahua Bruiser, to prove that self-discovery can be way too much fun and hilarious to boot!
HOW TO ENTER:
If you’d love to win these 4 tickets to see Legally Blonde The Musical at the Walton Arts Center on October 14, 2022, scroll down to the bottom of the post and past the comments posted by other local moms.
Then write a quick comment telling us one of your favorite lines (or moments) from the movie Legally Blonde. (Here’s a quick list of some of our favorite lines. What’s your favorite moment?)
- “Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed.”
- “I’m Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods and we’re both Gemini vegetarians.”
- “Oh, I like your outfit, too, except when I dress up as a frigid b*tch, I try not to look so constipated.”
- “When used appropriately, it has an 83 percent rate of return on a dinner invitation. It’s called the bend and snap.”
- “Oh, and it’s scented! I think it gives it a little something extra, don’t you think?”
- “If you’re going to let one stupid prick ruin your life, you’re not the girl I thought you were.”
- “The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known.”
- “If I’m gonna be partner in a law firm by the time I’m 30, I’m going to need a boyfriend who’s not such a complete bonehead.”
Our newsletter subscribers get access to good stuff, including exclusive giveaways (like this one), information about local events, local mom interviews, recipes and more.
The nwaMotherlode newsletter is delivered straight to your inbox so you don’t miss anything awesome (like this chance to win tickets!) CLICK HERE to sign up. We won’t fill your inbox with info, no worries. We only send out newsletters when there’s something in it for you — and we know you’ll be interested in hearing about it.
Get tickets to Legally Blonde The Musical by clicking here, calling 479.443.5600 or by visiting Walton Arts Center box offices.