My ears always perk up when I hear something about “best beauty products” because, let’s face it, most of us are looking for a new product to fall in love with — something that really delivers on what it promises. Last week on the Today Show, they aired a segment detailing some of the best beauty products released in the last year, as evaluated by Cosmetic Executive Women.
Several products made the list, including:
- Clarins Delicious Self-Tanning Cream
- Olay Definity Color Recapture
- CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation
- Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector
- Avon’s Anew Clinical Professional Stretch Mark Smoother
- Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller
- Living Proof Anti-Frizz Straight Making Styling Creme
- Lancome Oscillation Mascara
Right now I’m trying the Living Proof Anti Frizz Styling Creme. (I bought the one for straightening thick to coarse hair, but there are different formulas for various hair types.) It has only been a week, but I’m loving the results so far. Pregnancy hormones have done a real number on my hair over the years, and it gets nuts during a humid or rainy day. This product is a big help. I must say that I don’t love the way it smells when I initially rub it into my hair, but the smell goes away after the hair is dry.
I am also trying out the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector product. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to see results, so I’ll keep you posted. By the way, we are NOT being paid to write about these products. This is just one mama’s search for the best products out there.
Click on the video window below to watch the Today Show beauty segment I mentioned above or visit the website for Cosmetic Executive Women to see the complete list of products.