Swimming Lessons in Northwest Arkansas 2021
The pool, lake and beach are scary, dangerous places to be if your kids can’t swim. So swim lessons are a must. Swimming lessons in Northwest Arkansas
There are many swim instructors in our area who offer lessons but don’t necessarily advertise their services and are not affiliated with a specific business. If you know of individual swim teachers, please post a comment or send us an email if that the instructor would like to be listed in our directory (at no charge). We’ll keep adding to the list so our readers will always be able to find a swim instructor when they need one. Swimming lessons in Northwest Arkansas
Here’s a list of 2021 private swimming teachers in Northwest Arkansas+ public swim lessons options:
- Donna Speed, School teacher & swim instructor — private or small group lessons — #479-366-7921
- Morgan Luther, Traveling swim instructor. High school P.E. teacher and basketball coach who has been teaching private swim lessons for 10 years. (CPR/AED/WSI certified.) Can teach at your pool or facility in Fayetteville only. Private, semi-private lessons. #479-737-5166
- Bentonville Community Center — They have “Parent and Tot” swim lessons plus lessons for preschoolers and older kids.
- Rogers Aquatics Center — 479-936-5482
- Razorback Aquatic Club AquaHawgs — Contact through website at www.aquahawgs.org
- Fayetteville Athletic Club Aquatics Center — 479-587-0500
- The Jones Center for Families, Springdale, offers Water Babies classes for babies 4 months to 2 1/2 years old. Also ask about their Survival Swimmers classes for younger babies. They also have Adults Learn to Swim, which teaches swimming and water safety skills.
- The Joys of Swimming. Specializes in private swim instruction, indoor facility. Bentonville, 919-939-1408
- Little Squirts Aquatics. Fayetteville. Specializes in infants and toddlers.
- Arkansas Swim Academy. Year-round swim school for all ages and abilities, Rogers.
- Survival Swimmers. Private swim instruction for infants, toddlers, as well as children of all ages. They specialize in post-drowning recovery, drowning prevention, fear & trauma associated with the water, and attuned water physicality.
Click the comment button at the top of this post if you know of other businesses and/or individuals offering swim lessons from certified instructors. We’ll be sure to add them to the list!Swimming lessons in Northwest Arkansas