Editor’s note: As with everything right now, plans and dates may change depending on public health advisories concerning the pandemic and social distancing guidelines. Be sure to follow the camps you’re interested in on social media to get updates about any changes in scheduling.
Rogers Activity Center is a paid sponsor in the featured section of our 2020 Northwest Arkansas Summer Camps & Activities Guide. This story offers additional information about the summer camps and programs at Rogers Activity Center.
Summer Day Camp at the Rogers Activity Center
About the RAC Summer Day Camp: Included in the $125 weekly tuition for grades K-7 are multiple field trips each week, tons of on-site activities and opportunities. Breakfast & lunch are included and you can choose your weeks. For additional information, visit Rogers Activity Center or reach out to Cody at email@example.com
Address: Regular day camp is at Rogers Activity Center, 315 W. Olive, Rogers, for students in grades K-7
Cost: For full-day summer camp, $125 weekly.
There are also additional camp RAC options below:
- Football Camp, June 1-3, 6-8pm, Kirksey Middle School Rogers for grades 3-8. Cost: $55
- Soccer Camp, June 1-4, 5-8:15pm, Veteran’s Park Rogers for ages 5-18. Cost: $55
- Soccer Goal Keeper Camp, June 8-11, 5:30pm-7:45pm, Veteran’s Park Rogers, ages 5-18. Cost: $55
- Basketball Camp, June 15-18, 5:00pm-8:00pm, Rogers Activity Center, grades 2-8. Cost: $55
- Wrestling Camp, July 27-30, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Rogers Activity Center, ages 5-18. Cost: $55
- Ballet Camp with Ballet Westside, June 22-25, 8:30am & 6:30pm, Rogers Activity Center, ages 4-8. Cost: $55
- Distance Running, July 13-15, 6:00pm-7:30pm, Foerster Park, ages 12-19. Cost: $55
- Softball Camp, July 27-29, 6:00pm-7:30pm, Veteran’s Park Rogers, grades K-8. Cost: $55
- Bowling Camp, July 13-16, 10:00am-11:30am, Fast Lane Entertainment, Lowell, age 8-14. Cost: $55
- Volleyball, July 20-22, 6:00pm-7:30pm, Rogers Activity Center, grades 4-8. Cost: $55