1. Indoor Winter Fayetteville Farmer’s Market at Ozark Natural Foods. Through March 25th, the Fayetteville Farmer’s Market is at ONF, 1554 N. College Ave. Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The market on the Fayetteville Square will reopen on the Downtown Fayetteville Square April 1, 2017
2. Lace Making Saturday, 10 a.m., Shiloh Museum of Ozark History in Springdale. Members of the Dogwood Lace Guild will demonstrate their skills, and children can make a lace Valentine to take home. The program is part of the museum’s Third Saturday series for families.
3. Chinese New Year celebration, Fayetteville Public Library. Saturday, 10:30 a.m.
Join FPL to celebrate the year of the rooster! There will be a brief presentation on the history of Chinese New Year by the Chinese Students and Scholars Association along with traditional dances from the Chinese Association of NWA (CANWA), a performance by FHS Color Guard, and a lion dance from members of 5 Way Dragon’s Martial Arts.
The presentation will be followed by food and a craft.
4. Floral crown workshop, Botanical Garden of the Ozarks. Saturday, 1-2 p.m.
Let ZuZu’s Petals and Gifts teach you all the mechanics needed for a perfect flower crown constructing! All the materials and tools will be provided, and each person will leave with their own handmade crown. These classes leave every participant feeling like a creative queen. Don’t miss out on the class that is a complete blast, full of laughter and selfies. $20 Registration online at https://bgozarks.org/learn/adult-classes-and-workshop/floral-crown-workshop/ Limited Space and Registration is required
5. Tween Night at Crystal Bridges Saturday night, 7-9 p.m.
The museum’s fantastic Teen Council has planned a great evening for younger students featuring a DJ, dancing, art making, and unique gallery experiences. This party is free, and open to all area middle and junior high school students.
FREE, no registration required.