Hey mamas, mark your calendars now for our FUN Moms’ Night Out at Black Apple Crossing on picturesque Emma Street in downtown Springdale.
The event is on Friday night, July 28th, and we want you to be there! In true nwaMotherlode fashion, we’ll have door prizes for you to win throughout the night from several awesome Springdale-based companies, including some cool Black Apple Crossing (BAX) swag.
We’ll start at 6:30 that night to eat, visit and hang out until the music — by the Justin Kaleb Driggers Band — starts playing at 8 p.m. Here’s a clip of the music, just FYI.
BAX doesn’t serve food, but there will be some great food trucks there just for us, so bring along some money. Cousins Q (2016 Barbecue Grand Champions) will be serving up delicious pulled pork sandwiches and nachos, baby back ribs, chopped brisket sandwiches and nachos + yummy coleslaw!
Or you can grab some amazing authentic Mexican cuisine across the street at Taqueria Don Guero, just perfect to pair with a BAX cider. We’ll also have a dessert food truck there — Baker’s Wakery! They specialize is baked instead of fried gourmet donuts. Mmmmmmm.
Just bring your food back to BAX and grab a drink at the bar then take a seat inside or out on the patio. We know you’re sure to find a cider that takes you to your happy place. If you’re pregnant and not drinking, you can grab a soda. Here’s just a sampling of the ciders at BAX right now:
- The Fitz: A delightfully dry cider named after the first orchard owner in Springdale.
- 1904: A balanced cider made solely from Ozark apples.
- Hop-work Orange: Cascade hops and navel oranges provide a refreshing balance of hoppy citrus flavor.
- Single Gal: Gala apples balanced with raw agave nectar.
- Lemon DeGrasse: Light-bodied cider made with lemon grass. Refreshing ctirus notes in a semi-sweet/tart blend.
- Upside Down: The perfect summer drink featuring a blend of pineapple and tart apples.
- Cardinal Kiss: Hibiscus infused cider featuring a semi-sweet balance of fresh citrus, berry, and floral notes complemented by a brilliant red hue.
And their most recent cider, Frisco Fields, made with Appel Farms strawberries:
If you haven’t been to Emma Street in Springdale lately, you’re going to be surprised by how pretty it is now. The street just got a big facelift and we can’t wait for you to see it with us.
We hope to see you at the Moms’ Night Out to chill with us for a few hours! Here’s a link to the Facebook event page if you want to click “going” or find out more! Three cheers for #mamas@BAX