2022 Summer Camp Spotlight: Imagine Studios
This is Imagine’s 12th summer of art camps! Each themed camp session will feature multiple projects including canvas painting, wood door hangers, pottery, clay, ceramic pottery, and other arts and crafts.
Address: 5212 Village Parkway, STE 11, Rogers
Camp dates/times and ages: Camps are Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.- noon, 1-4 p.m., or 5-8 p.m. There are camps available for kindergartners up to 8th grade.
Camp themes & descriptions:
- Fairytale Gardens: Design and create fairytale art including fairies, gnomes, mushrooms and all things to make your garden magical. (K-5th grade) June 6-9, 9 AM to Noon; July 11-14, 9 AM to Noon
- Forest Friends: Create projects featuring foxes, bears, bunnies, owls and more! (K-6th); June 6-9, 1 PM to 4 PM
- Beach Bums: ‘Seas’ the day with art projects based on all things beach. Sand, surf, sea creatures, flip flops, mermaids and more! (K-6th); June 13-16, 9 AM to Noon
- Feeling Groovy: It’s a RETRO REVIVAL! This one’s for the free- spirited, peace-loving artist featuring tie dye and all kinds of groovy art. (1st-6th) June 13-16, 1 PM to 4 PM; July 18-21, 1 PM to 4 PM
- Mad Scientist: Grab your goggles and lab coat and experiment with color and materials that combine art and science. (1st-6th); June 20-23, 9 AM to Noon
- Wild About Art: Let’s go on an ART SAFARI adventure creating animal-inspired art. (K-6th); June 20-23, 1 PM to 4 PM; August 1-4, 1 PM to 4 PM
- Pawsome Pets: Do you love dogs, cats, mini pigs and more fun pets? Create art versions of the pets you love in watercolor,ceramic, and on canvas plus we’ll make pet accessories. (1st-6th); June 27-30, 9 AM to Noon; July 25-28, 9 AM to Noon
- 3-D Art Lab: Hands-on Adventures in Sculpture and Mixed Media. Including fun projects using clay, plaster, cardboard, paper, fiber beads and more! (3rd-8th); June 27-30, 1 PM to 4 PM
- Muggles, Magic & Mayhem: Make magical creatures, paint a dragon’s egg, design your own wand, make potions and explore the Hogwarts Wizarding World through art. (3rd-8th); July 25-28, 5 PM – 8 PM
- Pencil Me In: This camp is for artists who are cartoon crazy and want to learn more about drawing techniques including using graphite pencils, watercolor pens, Sharpie, charcoal, and pastels. (3rd-8th); July 11-14, 1 PM to 4 PM
- SweetArt: Bring your sweet tooth to this camp! Create your own edible art plus art based on all kinds of sweet treats. (1st-6th); July 18-21, 9 AM to Noon
- Starry Night: For the dreamers, the future astronauts, the alien designers, the galaxy obsessed and the glow star lovers…a week of art centered on out of this world art. (1st-6th); August 1-4, 9 AM to Noon
Looking for a camp for your littlest artist? Check out Preschool Picassos. Bring your favorite little artist to create hands-on art projects! (Ages 3-5); July 7-8 & August 5, 10 AM – Noon. $85 per kiddo. Call the studio to book.