Hey, Northwest Arkansas mamas! We heard about a great event happening on June 23, 2023, that you should check out — especially if your kids love to ride bikes and/or play in the water.
It’s called Trifest Splash & Dash, and the event registration fee helps raise money for research aimed at finding a cure for multiple sclerosis. The event is being hosted by Rampy MS Research Foundation.
What is Splash & Dash?
Kids 4 and under can participate in the STRIDER Bike/Run event. Kids aged 5 to 17 will participate in the Swim/Run event. Age is based on the child’s age on race day.
It’ll be a fun evening full of swimming, biking, running, snow cones, music, and medals!
The Trifest Splash & Dash is an event held in partnership with USA Triathalon. The mission is to provide kids with a safe, fun introduction to multisport.
Where will Splash & Dash happen?
Melvin Ford Aquatic Center
2000 NE Memorial Park Square
Bentonville, AR US 72712
List of races:
- Ages 2 & 3: 75 Meter Bike/ 75 Meter Run
- Age 4: 150 Meter Bike/ 75 Meter Run
Splash & Dash: Kids aged 5-17 – Swim/Run
- Ages 5 & 6: 25m swim/400m run
- Ages 7-10: 100m swim/1k run
- Ages 11-15: 200 swim/2k run
- Ages 16 & 17: 300 swim/3k run
Thursday – Bentonville Strider
- 4:00 – 6:30pm In-Town Packet Pickup
Friday – Melvin Ford Aquatic Center
- 4:30 – 5:45pm Pre-Race Activities Open
- 5:00pm Volunteers Arrive
- 5:30 – 6:00pm Out-of-Town Packet Pickup
- 6:00 – 6:20pm Strider Bike/Run Race (Ages 2-4)
- 6:00 – 6:25pm Splash & Dash Transition Open on Pool Deck
- 6:25 – 6:30pm S&D Pre-Race Meeting
- 6:30pm S&D Rolling Start (Oldest to Youngest)
- 7:15pm S&D Awards
- 7:30pm Event End
For more information: For complete details or to register for this event, click HERE to visit the Trifest Splash & Dash website.