When we calculated the votes for “Best Salon” in the recent Mom-Approved Business Awards contest, we weren’t surprised when we saw who came out on top in Benton County: Brieshi Salon & Spa. It’s located in the Pinnacle Hills Promenade mall, just a few steps away from Dillard’s.
We’re big fans of the beauty pro’s over at Brieshi, which is why we asked them to be the “Glam Squad” at last spring’s Mom Prom. (They pampered ladies with some hair and make-up touch-ups so we could all pose for prom pictures and look awesome out on the dance floor. The Glam Squad was a HUGE hit. These ladies really know how to deliver the “celebrity treatment.”)
Here are our top 10 favorite things about Brieshi Salon, which helped make it this year’s award winner for Best Salon in Benton County:
10. Location, location, location: Let’s face it. There’s something pretty awesome about walking out of the salon with beautiful hair and being able to go try on a new shirt or dress, just steps away from the salon. So convenient!
9. That amazing smell! When you walk into Brieshi, you immediately know you’re in the presence of those amazing Aveda products which all smell so… heavenly. Aveda products are made from pure flower and plant ingredients, so everything is organic, natural and Earth-friendly (even the packaging!)
8. Magic fingers: It’s not just a simple haircut. The Brieshi team also gives you this amazing scalp, neck and shoulder massage which just may make you decide that you want to stay there… forever.
7. The right cut: Experienced stylists really know which type of cut will look best on your face. So if you’re on the fence about how to change your hair to update your look, you’ll find good advice here from people who really know great hair.
6. Color me happy: Plenty of us are in a stage of life where our natural color starts to look…. not-so-happy. So if you’re in need of a little color magic, you want to go somewhere where the stylists are highly trained in how to do color in a natural way that’ll look beautiful next to your skin.
5. Facials! Have you had a really great facial? Because if you haven’t, you need to experience one. Not only does it feel amazing, your skin feels and looks so much better afterward. Brieshi offers several different types of facials, including one called “enbrightenment discoloration treatment” which helps with age and sun spots. (Sign me up!)
4. Waxing services: Because let’s just admit it. Sometimes waxing needs to happen. Am I right? Brieshi offers it all — whether you want a Brazilian or just a brow wax.
3. Special occasion make-up and hair: It’s nice to have a pro handy for those events when you really want to look your absolute best.
2. Mani-pedi: A little time and attention for your nails is good for the soul! It’s a guaranteed stress-reliever, and a great mani-pedi definitely gives your look the extra “polish” it needs.
1. Top-level Service: It all comes down to service, doesn’t it? No matter how many different things a salon can do, it’s the WAY they do them that makes all the difference. We love how the people at Brieshi understand that most mothers are busy people who tend to focus on others for 99% of the day. So they make sure that women feel completely taken care of while they’re in the salon.
Congrats to the great team at Brieshi Salon & Spa for earning the votes of so many local women who’ve named you the Best Salon in Benton County in the 2014 Mom Approved Business Awards.
To contact a stylist at Brieshi Salon, call 479-246-0502 or stop by the salon the next time you’re at Pinnacle Hills Promenade in Rogers. Click here to visit their website.