As moms, most of us either have direct experience with a child who struggles with ADHD or we know another parent who does. What you may not know, however, is that our community now has a specialty clinic devoted to the proper diagnosis and treatment of this disorder that impacts so many families.
Ozark Guidance opened an ADHD clinic in Bentonville earlier this year, and the clinic’s sole focus is on ADHD. The laser focus on this one area makes it the perfect resource for families trying to get the right diagnosis and care. Here’s what you need to know about the new clinic.
- All diagnostic interviews are done by a licensed professional.
- When indicated, comprehensive psychological testing is offered.
- Clinicians will coordinate with school officials on diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- They offer IEP participation when parent requests it.
- Clinic offers individual therapy and skills training.
- Full evaluation by medical doctor is provided.
- Clinic staff helps to manage medication.
- Clinic offers family services including psychoeducation, family therapy and more.
- Clinic staff is headed by Dr. Randy Staley, MD and Psychiatrist and includes Behavioral Health Nurses, Licensed Clinical Social Workers and a Licensed Psychological Examiner.
For more info on this new clinic and ADHD resource, call the clinic at 479-273-9088. The office is located at 2508 SE 20th St. in Bentonville. Click HERE to visit the clinic’s website.