The pool, lake and beach are scary, dangerous places to be if your kids can’t swim. So swim lessons are a must.
As you may know, there are many swim instructors in our area who offer lessons but don’t necessarily advertise their services and are not affiliated with a specific business. If you know of individual swim teachers, please post a comment or send us an email if that the instructor would like to be listed in our directory (at no charge). We’ll keep adding to the list so our readers will always be able to find a swim instructor when they need one.
Here’s the list of swim instructors/local swim lessons we have so far.
- Donna Speed (school teacher & swim instructor — private or small group lessons) — 479-366-7921
- Angela Shadduck (former swim teacher — private or small group lessons in Bentonville) 479-268-5060
Swim Ranch — 479-521-2932 (registration now open)
- Amanda at All Seasons Swimming teaches private or community pool lessons. 479-246-8048.
- Bentonville Community Center — They have “Parent and Tot” swim lessons plus lessons for preschoolers and older kids.
- Rogers Aquatics Center — 479-936-5482
- Razorback Aquatic Club AquaHawgs — contact through website at www.aquahawgs.org
- Rogers Parks & Recreation — 479-621-1117
- Fayetteville Athletic Club Aquatics Center — 479-587-0500
Note: The Jones Center for Families has added a new class called Survival Swimmers for infants as young as 3 months. They also have new Adults Learn to Swim classes as of summer 2016, which teaches swimming and water safety skills. Click here for more info.
Click the comment button under the headline of this post if you know of other businesses and/or individuals offering swim lessons from certified instructors. We’ll be sure to add them to the list!